Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blog 10

I personally believe that humans will not become subsidiary to a new race of genetically enhanced humans as seen in the movie "Gattaca" and also as we read in the excerpt from the book.  I believe that there will be a group considered to be the other, but i think that concept will be a vice a versa type of thing.  I say that because either group of people is of course going to consider the other group to be the opposition and each group will consider each other to be a negative when you really look at it,  the people who will be genetically enhanced would technically have a considerable advantage over anyone who wasn't made through a test tube.
          I personally don't have a problem if this were actually to become the casein the United States because I think there are so many opportunities that people would still be able to thrive and succeed in the economy.  I only think this would be a problem in the Sport's world.  I say that because there would be a huge argument between critics whether there should be genetically enhanced players in the arena of sports, like would it tarnish the records of former players who did it off pure skill and talents and not being made to play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment