Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blog 15

Martin Daniels
            If we lived in a world where the technology allowed for my present day self to be placed next to myself from September, I think there would be a couple of subtle differences, some of them personality tweaks and some of the other changes would probably come from my critical thinking skills.  In September, I wasn’t a big fan of being in the same class all day with the same people I thought it was a little childish.   I guess that being in the same class with the same people has also been a positive because it was easier to get my assignments if I was absent.  I also think that the September version of me was very easy to judge things and people without making fair assessments of the situations.  The version of my-self today would probably be more accepting to new situations and people with a little more ease. 
            The September version of me was also a little more anxious to get school over and done with, but the version of me now actually likes school due to the fact that I’ve evolved more as a person and my reasoning skills have improved tremendously.  In September I think the person who I was very certain of him-self and thought that he knew everything.  The person who I’ve become now is someone with more of a humbled nature and attitude.  I also think the version of me today evolved from a one tracked minded person, to more of a person who seems to have his priorities in place.  (Even if it just looks like that way) The September version of my-self was pretty sure of the career path in which I wanted to follow, but now I’m definite in my choice of career due to some of the assignments I have done especially in Dr. Reuben’s Class.          
            Also the September version of my-self needed a lot of personal growth as far as responsibility goes.  The version of me now realizes that he has come a long way but, there is still room for a lot more personal growth.  The September version of my-self was very anti- social as far as the classroom setting went.  The person who I am today is more comfortable voicing his opinion and ideas about different subject matter and is also more comfortable with having a wrong answer; the September version of me had this notion that it was a horrible thing to be wrong.  Through experiences I think the version of me today is a better product of my September self.

No comments:

Post a Comment